Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blogspot Banned...

If your are an active user of blogspot, you must have got this news by now.. but in case you haven't .. Well.. ahem ahem.. BLOGSPOT was banned!!!
I did came across this problem on sunday nite when i was checking this website.. i then thought that hey!! there must be some problem with webserver.. but then on MONDAY.. it was still out of this world..
Geek insects started itching me inside.. i started looking after here and there.. you know what was my first instint?
I thought that hey!! i have posted something about MQM cheif last time.. was their cyber gang of MQM who pushed me out? Thats natural..!!!

But then.. checking on some kick ass moves... i really mean it.. cz its KICKMYASS.COM that helped me out.. these websites work behind proxies and give you your data behind all these STUPID Proxies ( i mean the blocking proxies)...

I got my website there.. but then whoz doing it? whoz playing with my website? by then i didnt knew that blogspot was blocked...

I came across this news earlier in the morning.. that OUR ESTEEMED GOVT has played their role.. and blocked the pro-judiciary weblogs.. but what is the matter with mine?? you know its easy as ABC.. they just blocked BLOGSPOT.COM and whatever you type before that will be automatically blocked!!!

Genius of them or Genius of Me!!!


Go Ahead... Read the NEWS!!!...

BLOGS BLOCKED



LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

NOTE::By the way... before posting the website i did checked other weblogs mentioned in newspaper.. and they are all working by now!! THANKYOU SIR!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how do yoo get to be a bug in zwinky.com