Tuesday, March 25, 2008

UFone Sim Blocking Non-Sense

I have been a victim of missing phone days back. If you have UFone connection and you think that the back-end services of theirs are awesome then mark my words. THEY ARE PATHETIC!!!

After the missing phone incident, i called on UFone customer service and told them to block my number. I was happy that the person who got my cell wont be able to call on my family numbers. After day or two, i then visited franchise and re-issued the SIM in the morning. But when inserted the SIM back in phone, the SIM wasnt working. I thought that it will take some time before the activation of SIM as the customer service people said so. But it was hour later that i got call from family wala that HAVE YOU BEEN CALLING ON MY CELL?

I said,"NO!!". But then yet another call from family member, and same question and answer repetition. After 3-4 more calls from family walas and i got fed up. I rang on customer service guys and they responded me back with this argument.

After re-issuance of SIM, the number got activated, but the SIM didnt got activated.


Now, WTF!!! i told them that the person on the other end is calling on my contact list (Female members) and you guys are telling me to WAIT!!!... This is totally non-sense. Logically, first SIM has to get activated and then NUMBER!!!.. but the customer service guy didn't had the answer.

after waiting for hours and hours, it was in evening that finally my SIM got activated and i was back in phonic world.

THREE CHEERS FOR UFONE!!! HIP HIP, HURRAY!!!

1 comment:

Haris Saleem said...

That's technology - at its best!! lol