Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tip to increase the readers...

I was feeling a bit geeky 2day.. thought i should get hold of how to increase the traffic i.e. readers to my blog.
I happen to come across number of sites.Everyone is chanting their own slogans. I was fascinated at some. I thought i should start using them and let other fellow bloggers know that which one is actually generating traffic..

So, here is the one .... BLOGRUSH. What it actually do is that it goes on with posting a widget in your blog. This widget is having about 5 topics in total which are at the top of readers mind and which are relevant to your website. Once your readers start reading it, your position in the network start increasing. The more readers, more will be the chance that your posting of the blog is also included in the widget. There is excellent video on website. Go and have a look.

I will go on updating about other widgets soon.

Stay Tuned for more..

No comments: