Saturday, December 5, 2009

Imanae Malik - A Child living on the web now

Imanae Malik , a 3 year old cute little baby, died on 29th Nov due to negligence of doctors. She is now living on webpages, twitter, facebook and other forums. She is no more around but her parents are making every possible move to keep her alive among people.

Her father narrated her tragic death like this,
On 2nd day of Eid (29 Nov 09), Doctor's Hospital (Johar Town Lahore) killed my 3 Years old daughter "Imanae Malik". She had a minor burn on her hand and I made the mistake of taking her to Doctor's Hospital where doctors injected her with an extremely high dosage to sedate her and as a consequence, she died within a few minutes in my hands.

Because of the negligence of Doctors Hospital, I have lost my 3 year old daughter...my only child...the light of my life,,,my reason for living!!


Father of the child is trying his level best to update people about the inquiry into her tragic death. Its quite disappointing that how these criminals escape the wrath of the common man by just giving some excuses. We know that death is imminent but the doctors who did the wrong procedure need to be asked about. There must be justice for everyone. Just someone on twitter shared the billboard erected in Lahore for the same cause.


Lets spread the word and catch the culprit. For more on the developing story, visit Imanae Malik

2 comments:

Fast Trading said...

MAy Allah give you courage to live with this reality. ” Miss you Imanae Malik". If you keep on moving forward with the mission to remove these black sheep AND to revoke there license. You in actual are saving the community. I salute youR courage

Krypton said...

Just stand against evil in your surroundings, and inshALLAH we will change the status quo